Hayden Hurst Jersey Sale

huangjian123
This is not the way Tevin Coleman hoped to pad his resume entering possible free agency.Coleman had an excellent opportunity to show he can be a lead running back when Atlanta Falcons starter Devonta Freeman was placed on injured reserve on Oct. 16. Coleman had been productive in a shared role with Freeman the last three years Hayden Hurst Jersey Discount , but his chance to shine as the clear-cut starter hasn't worked out as planned.The Falcons' running game has flopped. Atlanta ranks last in the NFL in rushing entering Sunday's game at the Green Bay Packers.The blame can't rest only on Coleman and rookie backup Ito Smith. In recent weeks there has been no room to run behind a makeshift offensive line. It's a big reason the Falcons (4-8) have lost four straight games .Instead of seizing the job and increasing his value on the free-agent market, Coleman has hit a wall. He has 14 carries for 14 yards in the last two games.Coleman said Wednesday he's not concerned about the possible financial hit to his free-agent outlook."I'm really not thinking about that right now," Coleman said. "I'm just thinking about playing my game."Smith had more carries than Coleman in last week's 26-16 loss to the Baltimore Ravens , though neither back was effective.Smith had seven carries for 22 yards. Coleman ran for only eight yards on a season-low six carries."That wasn't by design at all," said coach Dan Quinn of Coleman's reduced role.The Falcons ran only five plays in the third quarter against the Ravens' top-ranked defense. Coleman had three carries on Atlanta's opening possession and only three more the remainder of the game.Coleman lost yardage on three of his six carries."It's definitely been frustrating but we've just got to keep on working, keep coming out here and practicing hard and getting the right looks we need to get," Coleman said.When the running game isn't working, Matt Ryan's play-action passing game also suffers. Ryan's 131 yards passing against the Ravens set a career low for a full game.Clearly, it's crucial for Coleman and the Falcons to revive their running attack."It sets up everything," guard Ben Garland said Wednesday. "We have to run the ball better so we're allowed to run the ball more and have more play-pass. It sets up the rest of our offenseThe Falcons face difficult offseason decisions at running back.Freeman signed a five-year, $41.25 million extension before the 2017 season, making him one of the NFL's highest paid running backs. He has played in only two games this season due to knee Hayden Hurst Jersey Super Bowl , foot and groin injuries. Freeman and Coleman each missed time with concussions in 2017.Coleman, in his fourth season, ran for 107 yards in a Week 2 win over Carolina . He has only one other game with at least 60 yards. Overall, he has 514 yards rushing with two touchdowns.Season-ending injuries to starting guards Andy Levitre and Brandon Fusco have hurt ground game, especially in the last few weeks."Really over the last four games is where we felt like we hit a wall," Quinn said.Quinn is trying every option on the patchwork line. Zane Beadles started over Garland at right guard against the Ravens. On Wednesday, Ty Sambrailo took snaps ahead of starting right tackle Ryan Schraeder. Quinn has not said if Beadles will make another start or he will make a change at right tackle.Breaking the season into four-game quarters, Quinn is looking at Sunday's game as the start of the team's fourth quarter and another chance to find the missing running game."We're going to keep digging hard," he said. "You know how important it is to us and the team. We're not backing off even though the results over the last third quarter have not been what we want. We're starting fresh for us in this fourth quarter ... going after it as hard as we can in every way." BALTIMORE (AP) — In a league that relies heavily on the forward pass, the Baltimore Ravens have gone old-school in their bid to reach the NFL playoffs.With quarterback Lamar Jackson leading the way , the Ravens rushed for 265 yards Sunday in a 24-21 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals. Jackson ran 27 times for 117 yards, Gus Edwards garnered 115 yards on the ground and both rookies rushed for seven first downs.There's a good chance Jackson will start for the injured Joe Flacco again Sunday when the Ravens (5-5) host the Oakland Raiders (2-8). If Jackson is the starter Hayden Hurst Jersey For Sale , it's unlikely he will again slither, slide and scramble with the ball 27 times. "Yeah, you don't want your quarterback getting hit that much," coach John Harbaugh said Monday. "It's not going to last that way. So, that's pretty self-evident."That said, Harbaugh mocked those people concerned about Jackson's workload."Oh, he had 27 carries," Harbaugh said. "You know what he did? He won the game. He played his tail off. Celebrate that, and move on."Whatever it takes to win."It's not what we're going to be shooting for by any stretch, but if it takes that many, Lamar will do it," Harbaugh said. "But Hayden Hurst Jersey On Sale , no, he took some hits. I think they knew the quarterback was going to run the ball. They were going after him a little bit, as you would expect. That's something that we have to look at going forward."Selected 32nd overall in the 2018 draft, Jackson was thrust into the starting lineup because Flacco has a right hip injury that has been slow to heal and could keep him sidelined against the Raiders."He has a chance," Harbaugh said, without much conviction.Jackson ran 655 times at Louisville and won the 2016 Heisman Trophy for his ability to carry the ball, not throw it. On Sunday, his carries accounted for more than a third of Baltimore's 73 offensive plays, and the Ravens finished with 54 rushing attempts compared to 19 passes.Harbaugh bristled when someone asked him about Jackson's ability to throw the football, and where that fits into the game plan moving forward."Yeah, we're going to throw the ball more down the road," Harbaugh insisted. "All this veiled stuff Hayden Hurst Jersey Sale , ‘Is he really a thrower?' I got news for you: He's a thrower. He's a quarterback. I don't appreciate the insinuation of the question. Lamar Jackson is a quarterback."He's a quarterback with 256 yards rushing — second on the team behind Alex Collins — and 237 yards passing. Collins scored a touchdown against the Bengals, but his playing time was sheared by Edwards, an undrafted rookie free agent who got 17 carries and played most of the second half.Edwards, who scored his first NFL touchdown , got the call because of the way he's excelled in the days leading up to game day."He's been practicing great," Harbaugh said. "It has been a goal to get him more carries before this."Baltimore's 265 yards rushing against Cincinnati was tied for the fifth most in franchise history, and it marked the first time in NFL history that a team had a rookie quarterback and rookie running back each top 100 yards rushing.After he was done, Jackson made one final run — after the referee to snag the game ball."However you move the ball is good. You do it based on your personnel," Harbaugh said. "You want it to be a mix, but in the end, the players deserve the credit for running the ball so well."