Stitched Pharoh Cooper Jersey

huangjian123
Either Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim is still evaluating the players he might draft with the first overall pick next week Stitched Pharoh Cooper Jersey , or he wants other teams to think he is.Keim said today that he does not know who he’ll choose with the first pick, or if he’ll trade the pick.“We are not done with this process. We have not made a decision on the first overall pick,” Keim said. “There are a number of players in my opinion, and our scouts’ opinion, and our coaching staff’s opinion, that warrant being the first overall selection. Have we received calls about trading for the first pick, or any of our players? Those are the sort of things that I’m going to keep private, or in-house.”Keim said that he, head coach Kliff Kingsbury and owner Michael Bidwill will all huddle together and decide which player they want. Keim said there’s still time to evaluate, and he’s going to take that time. When taking a good Youth Pharoh Cooper Jersey , long look at the Cardinals’ current roster, one can get excited about the core players the team is building around and the young depth. Heading into next season, even when one deducts the $8.7M in dead money versus the cap via the 2018 Bradford and Iupati contracts—-the Cardinals will have $48.4M in cap space. The highest 2019 scheduled salaries are:Chandler Jones—-$19.5MPatrick Peterson—-$11.9David Johnson—-$9.8D.J. Humphries—-$9.6* Jermaine Gresham—-$8.3 ($5.7 in dead money)Justin Pugh—-$7.8Antoine Bethea—-$5.4 ($2.2 dead money)Andre Smith—-$5.3 ($1.29 dead money)Corey Peters—-$4.4Jamar Taylor—-$4.4 ($525K dead money)Mike Glennon—-$4.0Josh Rosen—-$4.0Haason Reddick—-$3.7Robert Nkemdiche—-$2.7Josh Bynes—-$2.2Andy Lee—-$2.0Budda Baker—-$1.9Christian Kirk—-$1.3A.Q. Shipley—-$1.2Aaron Brewer—-$1.1These are all of the salaries over $1M. And here are the players on this salary chart whose salaries will likely draw the most scrutiny, especially depending on how the 2nd half of their 2018 seasons go.Jermaine Gresham—-the $5.7M in dead cap money hurts, but the Cards could save $2.6M.Antoine Bethea—-his leadership may warrant his scheduled salary.Andre Smith—-only $1.29 in dead money, might be willing to agree to a smaller salary ro stick at $5.3 with strong second half.Jamar Taylor—-only $525K in dead money, likely to be released.2019 Priority Unrestricted Free AgentsLarry FitzgeraldMarkus GoldenRodney GunterTre’ BostonBene BenwikereBenson MayowaI would love to see the Cards re-sign all of these players and I think there is a very good chance that the Cards will re-sign every one of them.2019 Unrestricted Free Agents Likely To Sign Elsewhere or Retire:Sam BradfordMike IupatiPhil DawsonDeone BucannonJ.J. NelsonDerrick Coleman2019 Restricted Free Agents:John WetzelJeremy CashD.J. FosterI would love to see the Cards sign John Wetzel to a long-term contract as the team’s starting RT. Cash has a chance of making the 2019 roster, if healthy. Foster too.2019 Exclusive Rights Free Agents:Olsen PierreRicky Seals-JonesDaniel MunyerJoe WalkerDaniel GossettPierre and Seals-Jones are slam dunks. Munyer should battle A.Q. Shipley for C2. Walker is a good STs player—-would like to see him play some snaps on defense this year. Gossett just arrived via the Vikings’ PS.Free Agent/Draft Priorities:LBGWRCBTESProjected 2019 Roster:QB (3): Rosen, Glennon, KanoffRB (4): Johnson Stitched D.J. Swearinger Jersey , Edmonds, Logan, TBAWR (5): Fitzgerald*, Kirk, Williams, Sherfield, TBATE (3): Seals-Jones, Gresham, TBA/VollertOL (10): Humphries, TBA Youth D.J. Swearinger Jersey , Cole, Pugh, Wetzel, Cunningham, Shipley/Munyer, TBA/Gossett, TBA/SmithDL (8): Golden*, Nkemdiche, Peters, Jones Stitched Marcus Gilbert Jersey , Mayowa*, Gunter*, Pierre, DoraLB (6): Bynes, Reddick, Gardeck, Turner, TBA/Walker, TBACB (4): Peterson, Benwikere* Youth Marcus Gilbert Jersey , TBA/Nichols, TBAS (5): Baker, Bethea, Boston*, Howard/Ford, TBAST (3): Brewer, Lee, TBAThis is a solid foundation—-imagine what 3-4 good additional UFAs and a very good draft will mean to the 2019 roster.What are your thoughts?