Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse

liny195
 — a survey of fans across the NFL [url=http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-denzel-ward-jersey]Youth Denzel Ward Jersey[/url] , powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Browns fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.The Week 2 polls are in, so let’s take a look at the results!How confident are you in the direction of the team? Last week: 97 percent confidenceHeading into Week 1, 97% of fans were confident in the direction of the Browns. That number is still very high for heading into Week 2 at 85%, but it’s still a little discouraging to see a 12% drop after the team’s best start since 2004 (that is supposed to be half funny).I think those “mehs” can turn back to confidence with a win in Week 2 against the Saints. If the club falls back to the bottom of the AFC North, though [url=http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-joe-schobert-jersey]http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-joe-schobert-jersey[/url] , how quick will we see the “not confident” category start to register some votes?Will the Browns win or lose in Week 2?Odds: Saints are 10-point favoritesDawgs By Nature FanPulse: Tie (yes, really)Canal St. Chronicles FanPulse: Saints by 7This is pretty hilarious, and not-at-all intentional: among the Browns fans who voted this week, the net outcome of the vote ended up being a dead tie. Wouldn’t that be something if Cleveland started 0-0-2? I’m actually going to touch on the possibility of another tie later this week, and what it would mean for the standings.Other than QB, what is most valuable to an NFL offense? 56% of fans say a left tackle is most valuable to an NFL offense after a quarterback. I actually voted wide receiver, because I think that position has taken a premium. Great left tackles are hard to come by [url=http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-baker-mayfield-jersey]Youth Baker Mayfield Jersey[/url] , and I love Joe Thomas to death, but his long-standing greatness wasn’t enough to make a difference for the Browns in the standings. However, the poll kind of insinuates that your team has “the” quarterback already.Browns turn back the clock with retro season ticket packages Cleveland Browns season ticket holders were rewarded for their loyalty after the franchise cut season ticket prices before the 2017 season, then did not increase them for 2018. Browns fans are a loyal group, but one win in two seasons will test the resolve of even the staunchest supporter.The Browns delivered with an exciting season ticket package for 2018, which includes a retro throwback theme. Take a look for yourself from these season ticket holders’ posts on Twitter today:Looking back to and feeding off the culture of old is appropriate now, too [url=http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-genard-avery-jersey]White Genard Avery Jersey[/url] , maybe more than ever. Despite their struggles, there is belief that a resurgence is underway in Cleveland as momentum and belief of a turnaround is in the air. Optimism is building. What better way to forget the recent past, than by looking back to the franchise’s foundation, the days when the Browns were kings of professional football?While the rebuild is not complete, there’s plenty to be excited about as another Browns season approaches. [url=http://www.nflshopoutlet.com/new-england-patriots]Custom New England Patriots Jerseys[/url]