lived two lives in this aspect,” Bylsma said. ”The

lived two lives in this aspect,” Bylsma said. ”The

elaine95
ST. PAUL Detroit Red Wings Hoodies Womens , Minn. (AP) — Sharks coach Peter DeBoer never doubted going back to Martin Jones in net, even after he allowed three goals on seven shots before getting pulled in the first period of San Jose’s previous game.Jones has always bounced back quickly and he did it again Tuesday night as the Sharks continued their December roll.Logan Couture scored twice and Jones made 26 saves for his first shutout this season and the 20th of his career in San Jose’s 4-0 victory over the Minnesota Wild.“I knew after the Chicago game, I wanted to come right back with him,” DeBoer said. “In my time with him, he’s always responded after a game like that with a big game, every time. I was confident we were going to get that type of game out of him tonight.”Joe Pavelski added his 21st goal for San Jose, which has won five straight games and seven of eight. Sharks rookie Lukas Radil had an empty-net goal and one assist.“Everyone has tough games,” Couture said of Jones. “That was a tough one for him, but we have all the confidence in the world in him that he was going to rebound, and he played very well tonight.”Devan Dubnyk stopped 21 shots for Minnesota Detroit Red Wings Hats Womens , which has lost seven of 10.“Overall, we had our chances tonight,” Wild forward Jason Zucker said. “It’s not like we didn’t get to the net. It’s not like we didn’t have our chances. We had chances, we just didn’t bear down and bury them.”A lethargic start for both teams turned in San Jose’s favor in the second period as Couture and Pavelski scored 29 seconds apart.Radil sent a no-look pass from behind the Wild cage out front to Couture, who was crashing the net and buried a one-timer. Tomas Hertl sprung Pavelski on a breakaway for the second goal.Pavelski has eight goals in the past 11 games. Hertl had two assists and has multiple points in four of the last five games.As the Sharks took control in the second, Minnesota went without a shot for 12 minutes as the Wild’s struggles continued. Minnesota was shut out for the second time in six games.“Even we get chances and they look like wide-open chances, and then you’d turn around to the other coaches and say, ‘Did that not go in? How did that not go in?'” Wild coach Bruce Boudreau said. “That seems to be something that’s happening on a regular basis.”Couture added his second goal and fifth in six games just 51 seconds into the third.“I thought from a team standpoint, it was probably one of our most solid games from start to finish; the way we defended, the way we kind of shut down the rush was solid tonight Custom Detroit Red Wings Jerseys ,” Jones said.NOTES: Minnesota captain Mikko Koivu returned after missing four games with a lower-body injury. Zucker was back in the lineup after missing a game with an illness. … The Wild were without D Matt Dumba, who sustained an upper-body injury in the previous game against Calgary. Dumba leads NHL defensemen with 12 goals this season. Nate Prosser took Dumba’s spot in the lineup. Prosser had been scratched the previous eight games and was playing just his third game of the season. … San Jose forward Timo Meier fought Minnesota D Greg Pateryn in the second period. It was Meier’s first career fight in 147 games. … The Sharks are 14-1-2 when leading after two periods. … The Wild have killed off all 13 of their penalties over the past seven games. They entered second in the NHL with an 85.6 percent rate on their penalty kill.UP NEXTSharks: Return home to face Winnipeg on Thursday.Wild: Play at Pittsburgh on Thursday. ST. LOUIS — Reunited and it feels so good.The return of forward Jaden Schwartz from injury Tuesday means the St. Louis Blues put him back on a line with Brayden Schenn and David Perron. The pairing provided immediate dividends in Schwartz’s first game back, a 4-3 victory over the Florida Panthers on Tuesday, with Perron scoring twice, Schwartz assisting both times and Schenn assisting once.While players have been in and out of the lineup, the penalty kill has been consistent. The Blues have killed 18 straight man advantages heading into their home game against the Colorado Avalanche on Friday night, a stretch dating back to Dec. 1.Article continues below ...The Blues’ penalty kill is at 84.8 percent, fourth in the league.“Goaltending’s been great,” Blues center Ryan O’Reilly told NHL.com. “There’s been times with some huge saves, but also our ‘D’ is making massive blocks. I think we’re on the same page. I think the coaching staff’s good. I think they’ve been doing a great job all season of having us prepared and (knowing) what’s going on www.islandersfanproshop.com , but I think one thing that would be nice, is we stay out of the box more.”Because of injuries, the line of Schwartz, Schenn and Perron has only played together three times this season, against Calgary in the third game of the season, at Montreal in October and Tuesday.Perron had a hat trick against Calgary, with Schenn assisting on all three goals. Against Montreal, Schenn scored a power play goal with Perron assisting.“You’ve got Schwartz who gets in there skating and forechecking, creates loose pucks,” Blues interim coach Craig Berube told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. “Brayden Schenn is a power-type forward too New York Islanders T-Shirts Womens , good forechecker, physical, he’s around the net a lot, and you’ve got a finisher. David Perron is a very highly skilled player, great hands, he can pass or shoot. Kind of a good combination all around.”Schenn likes playing with Perron and Schwartz.“At the start of the year we had chemistry, then a couple of us got banged up there, and were unable to be put back together,” Schenn told the Post-Dispatch. “There’s a chance now and through one game we felt we had a good game. We have something to build on and we just want keep on getting better.”The Blues beat the Avalanche 3-2 in overtime at Colorado on Nov. 30.Colorado is coming off a 6-4 loss to the Edmonton Oilers at home Tuesday and have lost three of their last four.“We touched on the Edmonton game a little bit, we watched video … We did some good things in that game New York Islanders Hoodies Womens , obviously the result wasn’t there, but there are definitely some things we can fix up,” Avalanche forward Matt Calvert told NHL.com.“We’ve got a big stretch coming up before we get four days off for Christmas and quite a bit of those are at home. We’ve got to come out with a better effort in front of our home crowd, get them involved earlier and have some fun with this before we get the break.”