p://www.officiallightningprostore.com/authentic-adidas-hoodie">Tampa Bay Lightning Hoodies Authentic</a> , Minnesota defensemen have tot

elaine95
SUNRISE St. Louis Blues Hoodies Authentic , Fla. (AP) — Aleksander Barkov finally scored the goal he’s been dreaming about.Barkov got his second career hat trick and the Florida Panthers beat the Montreal Canadiens 6-3 on Sunday night.Barkov’s second goal gave the Panthers a 4-3 lead on a spectacular shot with 2:11 left in the second. Barkov skated in on goalie Carey Price, then, with a defenseman on his back, shot from between and behind his legs in front of the crease, flipping the puck high into the net.“I’ve seen those (types of goals) in the YouTube and in highlights, and I was just dreaming about maybe one day I can score that kind of goal,” Barkov said. “I think I’ve tried that like 17 times in my career. It worked (for) the first time. I’m happy, but, of course, more importantly we got the two points.”Barkov also had an assist to give him his third four-point game of his career.“That was the prettiest goal I’ve seen all season St. Louis Blues Hats Authentic ,” Panthers coach Bob Boughner said of Barkov’s second goal. “That was nuts, and he stopped hard at the end before he did his move. We just looked at it on the bench with disbelief that he could pull that off with that kind of speed.”Riley Sheahan, Frank Vatrano and Denis Malgin also scored for the Panthers, and Keith Yandle had two assists. James Reimer stopped 28 shots in his second straight start.The Panthers have won eight of their past 12 games, while Montreal lost its fourth straight.“We’re going through a tough stretch right now,” Canadiens coach Claude Julien said. “Nothing seems to be easy right now and that’s what slumps are all about.”Max Domi scored twice for the Canadiens and Brendan Gallagher also had a goal. Antti Niemi allowed three goals on nine shots before being replaced by Price, who finished with 24 saves.Barkov swept the puck past Price from in front at 9:13 of the third to stretch the Panthers lead to 5-3 with his third goal of the night. Barkov’s first hat trick came on Dec. 15 in a 4-3 win over TorontoSheahan’s empty-net goal with 2:25 left capped the scoring.The Panthers had a potential goal by Jonathan Huberdeau overturned at 3:44 of the third when Montreal successfully challenged for offsides.Domi tied the score 3-all on his second goal. Domi tipped in a pass from Mike Reilly at 5:18 of the second.“We did a good job of coming back in and even though we weren’t on our game completely we managed to make a game out of it,” Domi said. “Too little, too late and they capitalized again.”Barkov gave the Panthers a 1-0 lead on his power-play goal 3:59 into the game. He poked a rebound between the pads of Niemi 7 seconds into the power play.Malgin’s shot from the high slot went over the glove of Niemi to make the score 2-0 at 11:28 of the first.The Canadiens pulled within one when Domi shot from the slot and beat Reimer with just under 7 minutes left in the period.The Panthers regained a two-goal lead when Vatrano’s shot went off a Montreal defenseman’s stick and past Niemi with 6:03 left in the first. Niemi was then replaced by Price.Gallagher pulled the Canadiens to 3-2 when his shot bounced off Reimer and into the net with 3:14 left in the first.NOTES: The Panthers recalled G Sam Montembeault from AHL Springfield. … G Roberto Luongo is on bereavement leave. … Barkov reached the 20-goal mark for the fourth consecutive season. … F Jamie McGinn played in his 600th NHL game. … The Panthers held a pregame ceremony in honor of the one-year anniversary of the tragedy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. Both teams flanked family members for a ceremonial puck drop. … Canadiens F Jonathan Drouin played his 300th NHL game.UP NEXTCanadiens: Host Columbus on Tuesday night.Panthers: Host Buffalo on Tuesday night. LAS VEGAS (AP) The thought of playing an NHL game in his hometown never entered Jason Zucker’s mind when the Minnesota Wild made him their second-round pick in the 2010 draft.Leading up to Friday night it was all he could think about Custom St. Louis Blues Jerseys , and he made the most of it.Zucker, the only NHL player raised in Nevada, scored a goal and assisted on another in leading the Wild to a 4-2 victory over the expansion Vegas Golden Knights.”It wasn’t even a dream, so I can’t even say it was a dream come true. I just never thought it was going to happen,” said Zucker, who was born in Southern California but moved to Las Vegas as an infant. ”It’s really cool to do it, and to have my family and friends here, my wife and kids, it doesn’t get any better than that.”The Wild, who had lost two in a row and four of seven www.officiallightningprostore.com , completed a 3-0 season sweep of the Pacific Division leaders in front of 18,295 fans.Charlie Coyle, Matt Dumba and Zach Parise also scored for the Wild, and Alex Stalock stopped 26 shots.”You could tell in the morning skate we were ready,” Minnesota coach Bruce Boudreau said. ”It goes to show when they put their mind to it, they can play. This was something against a really good hockey team, a really fast team.”Erik Haula and Ryan Carpenter scored for the Golden Knights, who dropped to 24-9-2 at home and have lost four straight in T Mobile Arena.Marc-Andre Fleury, who fell to 2-8-0 in 10 starts against the Wild, made 26 saves. It was the first time Fleury lost back-to-back games in regulation this season.”We’ve had such success all year long. I don’t think we’ve had too many rough patches Tampa Bay Lightning T-Shirts Authentic , especially at home,” Fleury said. ”It’s frustrating. We know we can be better. I know I can be better.”The Wild showed no signs of struggle without defenseman Jared Spurgeon, who leads the team in blocked shots (127) but partially tore his right hamstring against Colorado on Tuesday and is expected to miss at least four weeks. Minnesota, which had 18 blocked shots, ranks 28th with its penalty kill on the road but stopped Vegas on all three power plays.In his homecoming, Zucker gave the Wild a 1-0 lead midway through the first period with his 29th goal of the season.Coyle extended his point streak to five games when he backhanded a loose puck over Fleury’s stick midway through the second. Coyle has three goals and three assists in his last five games.Moments later, Zucker fed Dumba, who lifted the puck over a sprawled-out Fleury to extend Minnesota’s lead to 3-0 with 13:24 left in the period. Eric Staal, who ranks fifth in the league with 37 goals and leads all NHL players with four versus Vegas, now has six points against the Golden Knights after assisting on Dumba’s goal.With Jonas Brodin’s assist on Coyle’s goal and Dumba’s 11th goal of the season Tampa Bay Lightning Hoodies Authentic , Minnesota defensemen have totaled a franchise-record 173 points (36 goals, 137 assists) in 71 games this season. The Wild rank second behind Nashville for most points by blue-liners this season.Haula and Carpenter scored late in the third to make it a one-goal game, but Parise’s empty-netter sealed the win for the Wild.Minnesota is third in the Central Division behind Nashville and Winnipeg. Meanwhile, the Golden Knights are eight points ahead of second-place San Jose in the Pacific Division.”I don’t care who we’re playing, it’s time to get back to winning,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. ”We’ve had a great home record all year long. We’ve got to make sure we’re the hardest-working team on Sunday and find a way to win.”NOTES: Vegas goalie Malcolm Subban, who is 11-3-1 with a 2.59 goals-against average, was activated from injured reserve and could see his first action since Feb. 2 on Sunday vs. Calgary. … Dumba and Vegas’ Pierre-Edouard Bellemare both played in their 299th career game. … Gallant remains three wins shy of 200 career victories. … Fleury still needs one win to move into a tie for 12th on the career list for goaltenders at 401.UP NEXTWild: Visit the Arizona Coyotes on Saturday.Golden Knights: Host the Calgary Flames on Sunday.—