rsey">Womens Tyler Toffoli Jersey</a> , every game is so tight,” sa

rsey">Womens Tyler Toffoli Jersey</a> , every game is so tight,” sa

elaine95
WINNIPEG http://www.officialkings.com/authentic-adidas-jonathan-quick-jersey , Manitoba (AP) — All that Winnipeg firepower was on full display Tuesday night.Blake Wheeler had a goal and three assists as the Jets scored on 33 percent of their shots in a 7-4 victory over the Colorado Avalanche.Mathieu Perreault, Kyle Connor, Bryan Little, Andrew Copp, Mark Scheifele and Jacob Trouba also scored for Winnipeg, which converted three of four power-play opportunities. Trouba, Scheifele and Tyler Myers each had two assists.“I think we like what we can do offensively,” Wheeler said. “So there’s going to be nights where we pour it on and their goalie plays well. And there’s going to be nights where we get a few and make the most of our chances.”Gabriel Landeskog scored twice and set a career high with his 27th goal for Colorado. Carl Soderberg had a goal and an assist Nate Thompson Jersey , and Ryan Graves also scored. Nathan MacKinnon and Tyson Barrie each contributed two assists.Connor Hellebuyck made 37 saves for the Jets, who have won two straight and improved to 3-3 in their last six games.“That was pretty fun,” Scheifele said about the wide-open game. “I’m sure the fans loved it. I’m good with it.”Philipp Grubauer stopped 14 shots for Colorado, which ended a six-game skid with a 6-1 win over the Rangers on Friday.The Jets scored three times on the power play and once short-handed to lead 4-3 after the second period. They led 4-1 early in the second, but the Avalanche scored twice late in the period.“We always say we have good character, but (we don’t) really care right now,” Colorado forward Mikko Rantanen said. “It’s two points that we care about. It’s nice to have a good character, but if you can’t win Authentic Oscar Fantenberg Jersey , it’s tough. So we just have to focus on winning.”Copp scored at 3:59 of the third and Scheifele made it 6-3 after Wheeler intercepted a pass and sent the puck to him on a breakaway. Scheifele’s shot hit Grubauer, the puck flew up and Scheifele swatted it into the net at 11:12 for his 23rd of the season.Landeskog scored with just more than three minutes remaining.Trouba scored into an empty net on the power play with 1:06 left.“We have to stay positive, even if we’ve been losing a lot,” Soderberg said. “It’s still a new game tomorrow and I think we played pretty good. Take that with us and battle even harder tomorrow.”NOTES: MacKinnon extended his point streak to seven games (four goals, six assists). … Barrie is on a five-game point streak, with one goal and seven assists.UP NEXTAvalanche: Continue their five-game trip to Canada in Calgary on Wednesday night.Jets: Play at Minnesota on Thursday night. MONTREAL (AP) A high-intensity hockey game between the Dallas Stars and Montreal Canadiens took a dangerous turn in the third period, when Andrew Shaw left with an injury.Montreal defeated Dallas 4-2 on Tuesday night but the game went sour when Shaw hobbled off the ice after a helmet-to-helmet collision with former teammate Greg Pateryn.Shaw knocked Pateryn down with a big hit along the boards with 11 minutes left, but the Canadiens winger got the worst of it when their heads collided. With Shaw lying on the ice Tanner Pearson Jersey , Pateryn punched him twice in the head.”Kind of makes you feel sick when you see that,” Montreal defenseman Karl Alzner said. ”It’s like in UFC when the guy keeps going after a knockout. It’s unacceptable. You get fired up in the moment and you do things you don’t necessarily think through. It’s not something you ever want to see.”Added Jonathan Drouin: ”I thought Andrew’s hit was clean. I didn’t like the two punches at the end when his head was down on the ice. I think the league might take a look at that one.”After the hit, Shaw lay motionless for several minutes before getting to his feet. He had to be helped off the ice.Canadiens coach Claude Julien said team doctors were monitoring Shaw, but he was not taken to a hospital. Julien said Shaw was ”shaken up,” but did not call it a concussion. Shaw suffered two concussions last season.”He took a run at me and his head hit mine,” said Pateryn, who had an assist on Dallas’ first goal. ”There’s a reason why a guy like that gets four or five concussions a year. His play speaks for itself.”The Canadiens (26-32-12) scored three power-play goals as they snapped their five-game skid. Montreal had not won since March 2.Artturi Lehkonen scored twice and Brendan Gallagher and Nikita Scherbak had a goal apiece. Alex Galchenyuk had two assists.Antti Niemi made 36 saves for his fifth victory of the season. Niemi has not lost in regulation since Feb. 14, going 3-0-3 during that stretch. The Canadiens were at home for the first time since a 1-3-2 trip.Lehkonen tied it 1-all with a wrist shot Jonny Brodzinski Jersey Womens , blocker side, at 16:31 of the first period.A four-minute high-sticking penalty to Dan Hamhuis in the second changed the course of the game, with Montreal scoring twice in 35 seconds.First, Lehkonen beat goalie Kari Lehtonen between the legs from the slot at 8:41. And after Radek Faksa took a tripping penalty to give the Canadiens a two-man advantage, Gallagher scored his team-leading 26th of the season at 9:16.Scherbak made it 4-2, again on the power play, at 9:26 of the third.”Especially at this time of the year, with teams pushing for the playoffs Womens Tyler Toffoli Jersey , every game is so tight,” said Galchenyuk, who has eight points in his last eight games. ”One or two power plays can make a big difference. It definitely gave us momentum.”The game marked Alexander Radulov’s return to the Bell Centre. Radulov had not faced his former club in Montreal since signing with Dallas as a free agent in the offseason.Faksa got Dallas (38-26-6) on the board at 11:48 of the first period as he deflected Pateryn’s shot past Niemi. Jamie Benn made it 3-2 with 1:40 remaining in the second. Radulov got an assist on the goal.The Stars have lost four of five.”It’s bad,” Radulov said. ”We need points. We’re in the playoff race and we didn’t get it done. We put ourselves in that position. It’s our fault.”The Canadiens announced during the game that defenseman Shea Weber underwent surgery Tuesday to repair a torn tendon in his left foot. The team expects his recovery to take six months.Weber is thought to have been injured when he was hit by a shot in the first game of the season. The 32-year-old has not played since Dec. 16.NOTES: The Stars are two games into a six-game road trip. … The Stars beat Montreal 3-1 earlier this season in Dallas.UP NEXTStars: At the Toronto Maple Leafs on Wednesday night.Canadiens: Host the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday night.—